Showroom : Unit 1 Weir Road, Ayr, KA8 8BD
Mon - Fri
8.30am - 5.30pm
10.00am - 2.00pm
Mon - Fri
10.00am - 3.30pm
10.30am - 1.00pm
Supply, Install, Automation, Service or Repairs to all makes and models of garage door.
Complete Garage Renovation available using Professional Local Contractors
|1. Size of your exisitng garage door, metric or imperial (This is the size of the door panel)
2. Is your Garage door on an existing Timber Frame? (Usually present in older Up & Over Doors
2.1 Is the Timber Frame visable from outside when the door is closed?
2.2 Is the timber frame in good condtion? ( To check try pushing a key into the timber within 100mm of the bottom)
3. Garage type? Brick/Block, Timber or Prefab Concrete sections)
|1.Opening size, (This is the size of the overall outside opening between brickwork and floor to lintel.
2. Size of butts on either side of the door viewed from inside looking out.
3 Height above lintel. (if sloping roof, take from lowest side)
|1. Always take advice from a reputable garage doors installer.
2. Doors over 10ft (3m) should always have a top end Door Operator
3. Existing Up & Over Doors should be Retractable Gearing, (Tracks inside suspended from ceiling or walls)
4. Emergency Release (Required if no auxiliary access into garage)